‘‘ A thousand times I cried because of you, ’’
a million times these tears were shed because of love.
videokeman mp3
Good Time Feat Carly Rae Jepsen – Owl City Song Lyrics
Photobucket
Never Forgive You - Goodbye Alicia
Sabtu, 29 Januari 2011 @ 17.33
i currently get in love with this fucking adorable song <3

I know you know we're number one

but you broke my heart with your mistakes

I'm not aware you've broken me

now I lonely without your heart and you

I'm happy when I making love with you

when I'm thinking

when I'm saying


when I see star

In the beautiful sky

and I thinking about you are the breaker of heart

if I meet you

for the last time

and I will remember you forever

you said 'I love you baby'

(you said that)

you said 'I miss you baby'

(and said that)

you've made a peace in my life

you've made a peace in my life

but these words a lies

you've destroy our love

you've destroy our love

you've done hurt me

you always bring me on badness

you are the fucking trouble maker

you are just my stupid clown

and now I don't care

you can stay away from me

but I'm sorry and forgive me

I never believe you

I never loving you

please understand it

I never forgive you




Layout: dorothyfrenzy Inspirations: toomunch Resources: 1 2 3