‘‘A thousand times I cried because of you,’’ a million times these tears were shed because of love.
FRIENDS!(:
Kamis, 16 Juni 2011 @ 21.45
so i havent told you about my bestfriend right ? yeah we met each other on twitter, first time we found ourselves crazy in love with Justin Bieber , we talk and talk a lot about him and finally we goin on msn , webcam and here it is both of my bestfriend. they are from another country
Hi there. My name is Miranda and I'm a girl, like duh. I love the delicious scent of chocolates, the ever-tasty cookies. I will heart you if you buy some of that for me, especially from the largest shop in town.
There's one thing you have to know about me. And that's: I'm broken. From inside out. I dream every night that i'm lost, somewhere in the deep, dark forests. Alone. And i'm reaching out. For someone. Someone who hurt me. Like shattered glass, I lay on the ground, waiting. Waiting for you.
Wanna know more? Here's what you can do for stalking me.
voice out
Here you can put your own chat widget; cbox here. Cbox.ws.
so i havent told you about my bestfriend right ? yeah we met each other on twitter, first time we found ourselves crazy in love with Justin Bieber , we talk and talk a lot about him and finally we goin on msn , webcam and here it is both of my bestfriend. they are from another country